Sunday, July 1, 2012

JOLLY JULY =)


YIPEEEE!!! June is over, who could have thought, days are running so fast and I'm really really loving it .There are many reasons why I wanted these days to run quickly. But anyways, let me just welcome this month with FULL OF HAPPINESS.

1st of July had entered and I welcomed it with laughter, smiles and lots of happiness together with the people around me. I am hoping, oh! I will not hope but I will make sure that this month will be a Jolly month for me. I will not let anything or anybody destroy what I had started, though my month of June did not end so well. 

I am looking forward for more adventures, more realistic experiences [maybe I can mix it up with a little fantasies] --- fantasies are good in some ways. Looking forward also to some romance [if there is], but I am not really into it yet haha!! Maybe I'll make that as my last option. As for now HAPPINESS is all I'm after. What could a simple woman who dream big like me would wish for and would want in her entire life --- just being HAPPY in soooo many ways and with sooo many reasons.

Now it's time : "WELCOME MY JOLLY JULY" [don't let me down] =))



BitterSweet26_09

No comments:

Post a Comment